Monday, April 11, 2011

Tempted / Tentar

As I reflect on my energy,
there are a few things I observe.
I have an extraordinary amount,
and when released,
I experience high levels of creativity.
When this energy stays in my head…
I'm not a happy camper.
The point is, I recognize it.
I have to choose what to react to…
I won't allow my feelings to get hurt,
over things that really aren't important.
I must stay true to my vision,
the voice in my heart.
At the end of the day, it's what will count…
not the unnecessary layers
I get tempted to engage in.

Cuando reflexiono en mi energia
hay ciertas cosas que observo.
Tengo mas que suficiente,
y cuando le dejo salir,
tengo momentos elevados de creatividad.
Cuando esta energía queda en mi cabeza…
no soy feliz.
El punto ahora, es que lo reconozco.
Tengo que elegir a que reaccionar…
no puedo dejar que mis sentimientos sean heridos,
por cosas que realmente no son importantes.
Tengo que ser fiel a mi vision,
y a la voz de mi corazón.
en los días finales de la vida, es lo que cuenta…
no situaciones innecesarias
que tratan de tentarme.


No comments:

Post a Comment