Monday, April 18, 2011

Step by Step / Paso a Paso

While this is my life,
daily I'm being reminded 
it's not about me.
The more I keep my mind open
to the possibilities, 
the real purpose of my existence
becomes apparent.
Certain seeds were planted years ago;
what I must remember is,
a tree does not grow over night.
Step by step,
with the help of others 
is how the real mission will breathe life…
and my life is not finish it,
but rather get it started.

Mientras esta es mi vida,
cada día algo me recuerda
que el propósito no soy yo.
Lo mas que mantenga mi mente abierta
a todas las posibilidades,
el propósito real de mi existencia
se vuelve evidente.
Ciertas semillas fueron plantadas hace años;
lo que debo recordar es
que un árbol no crece de un día para otro.
Paso a paso,
con la ayuda de otros,
es como la misión real respira vida…
y mi vida no es terminarla,
mas bien es empezarla.



No comments:

Post a Comment