Thursday, April 14, 2011

Changing Fear / Cambiando el Temor

If fear did not exist,
what would I be doing?
Would the crazy dreams I aspire,
feel so crazy?
What about the big ideas
that feels so right,
but I'm not sure how to do it….
without fear, would I figure it out?
Fear does exist but maybe if I remove 
the negative aspect of it,
I might be able to use it as a spring - 
a spring to make things happen.
What I do know is,
if I repeat the same nothing changes.
And that is ok…
but if I want more then its up to me,
to create the momentum and follow through.

Si el temor no existiera,
que estaría haciendo?
Los sueños grandes que aspiro,
sentirían lo inmenso de ellos?
Que pasa con la ideas grande,
las ideas que siento tienen que existir,
pero no estoy segura de como empezar….
sin temor, podría adivinarlo?
El temor existe pero si le quito
el aspecto negativo,
puedo convertirse en acción,
acción para realizar mis sueños.
Lo que se es que
al repetir lo mismo nada cambia.
Y eso esta bien….
pero si quiero mas, depende de mi
al crear el cambio y seguirlo.


No comments:

Post a Comment