Monday, April 25, 2011

I Won't / No Lo Haré

Are you trying to get my attention?
Yes I see you, and feel your presence….
but to be quite honest,
I don't have time for you.
Your temptation of anger, frustration,
tears and misunderstandings
is clearly a barricade to my truth.
So while I understand you exist
and may have to cross your path
every here and there…
it's best for you to know,
I won't let you bring me down.

¿Estas tratando de buscar mi atención?
Si, te veo y siento tu presencia….
pero para ser honesta contigo,
no tengo tiempo para ti.
Tu tentación de enojo, frustración,
lágrimas y malentendidos
son claramente una barricada a mi verdad.
Así, mientras entiendo que existes
y tengo que posiblemente pasar por tu camino
de ves en cuando….
debes saber
no caeré por tu deseo.


No comments:

Post a Comment