Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Your Story / Tu Historia

You saw more than you should have…
you heard things not meant for a child…
you were too young to understand.
I'm sorry for your pain,
I'm sorry for the anguish…
I'm sorry it hurt you.
Forgiving me is forgiving you…
it's time to really let go
of the ghosts from the past.
And now that I understand,
I will protect not only you,
but others from feeling alone or scared.
Your lessons were not in vain,
by sharing your stories,
you will help others….

Viste mas de que debías…
escuchaste cosas que no eran para niños…
eras muy joven para entenderlo. 
Pido perdón por tu dolor,
pido perdón por tu angustia…
pido perdón por tu tristeza.
Perdonandome es perdonarte…
ya es tiempo de liberarse
de los fantasmas del pasado.
Y ahora que entiendo,
voy a protejerte no solo a ti,
pero a otros que sientan soledad o temor.
Tus lecciones no fueron en vano,
compartiendo tus historias,
ayudaras a otros...





No comments:

Post a Comment