Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All That Matters / Lo Mas Importante

'One day at a time'
the only thought right now.
I can plan, think, strategize
and while all this organizes me,
it doesn't guarantee anything.
There is a level of faith
that exceeds any of my planning.
While it might sound counterintuitive,
it is my core.
Staying close to this energy,
when everything fights me 
to not have faith, is all I can do.
My heart is sound…
that is all that matters.

'Dia por dia'
el unico pensamiento ahora.
Puedo planear, pensar, tener estrategias
y mientras me organizo 
no hay nada garantizado.
Hay un nivel de fe
que es superior a mi habilidad de planear.
Puede sonar contrario a la lógica,
pero es mi centro.
Estando cerca a esta energia,
cuando todo trata de quitarme la fe, 
es lo unico que puedo hacer.
Mi corazón es fuerte…
esto es lo mas importante.



No comments:

Post a Comment