Thursday, April 21, 2011

You / Tu

I see you and you do things
to remind me you're around.
With time I've come to understand
it's up to me to see you 
in all aspects of life.
There are days
when there sheer coldness of life
blinds me and I cry.
Those are the days I fight harder
to not lose sight and in exchange
you give me more strength.
Everyday is a blessing
and an opportunity to fulfill
the thoughts in my soul.
Humbly, I thank you
for never leaving my side…

Te veo y haces cosas
para que vea que estas alrededor.
Con tiempo he entendido
que mi meta es verte,
en todos los aspectos de la vida.
Hay días
que las dificultades de la vida
me siegan y lloro.
Durante esos días lucho mas
a no perder la vision y a cambio
tu me das mas fuerza.
Cada día es una bendición
y una oportunidad a cumplir
los pensamientos de mi alma.
Humildemente, te doy gracias
por nunca alejarte de mi lado…



No comments:

Post a Comment