Monday, January 31, 2011

It All Takes Time / Todo Toma Tiempo

Goals in life are amazing to have…
they give you focus, direction, and discipline.
In addition to perspective of accomplishing the goal,
one needs patience.
Patience is a tricky matter
because there are moments the passion in the heart
can feed impulse and yield, not the best decision.
Through trial and error,
and more errors than I care to remember...
have I learned to stop that impulse
and really look at the situation.
My goals will occur - that I am sure of…
I just have to remember, it all takes time.

Las metas en la vida son maravillosas de tener...
te dan enfoce, dirección, y disciplina.
Agregando a la perspectiva para cumplir la meta,
se necesita paciencia.
La paciencia es algo delicado
porque hay momentos de pasión en el corazón
que alimentan el impulso y pueden causar una decisión equivocada.
Con las pruebas y errores,
y mas errores que me gustan recordar…
yo he aprendido a parar esos impulsos
y a realmente mirar la situación.
Mis metas van ocurrir - estoy segura de ello…
Solo tengo que recordar que todo toma tiempo.



No comments:

Post a Comment