Monday, January 17, 2011

Years of Fears / Años de Temor

What's wrong with exploring,
emotions that are sometimes hard
to understand?
Is it my fear of pain,
or hidden secrets that hold me back?
What fear has disguised itself
as optimistic quick sand?
It's time to dig, and understand my truth.
Being positive and loving is the start -
it's what will give me the strength,
to confront fears I've held for many years.

Que hay de malo en explorar,
emociones que a veces
son difíciles de entender?
Es el temor a el dolor,
o secretos escondidos que me detienen?
Que temor se ha disfrazado
como optimismo en arenas rápidas?
Es tiempo de buscar, y entender mi verdad.
Siendo positiva y amorosa es el comienzo -
es lo que me dará fuerza
para confrontar temores que guardé por muchos años.


No comments:

Post a Comment