Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grow / Creceré

For all those who hurt me,
I forgive.
For all those who hurt those I love,
I forgive.
For my self inflicted pains,
I forgive
Holding pain, resentment, 
confusion, and negativity
will cause stagnation.
Through forgiveness,
my mind is open for more blessings,
and my real purpose in life - love.
Love is my center;
it's what I was born to do.
Through love, and not always easy love,
I understand more and grow.

Aquellos que me causaron dolor,
los perdono.
Aquellos que causaron dolor a mi seres queridos,
los perdono.
Por el dolor que causé a mi misma,
me perdono.
Aguantar dolor, resentimiento,
confusion, y negatividad
solamente causa estancamiento.
Con perdonar,
mi mente esta mas abierta a mas bendiciones,
y mi proposito real de la vida - amar.
Amor es mi centro y para lo que nací.
Con amor, y no siempre el amor fácil,
es que entiendo mas y creceré.




No comments:

Post a Comment