Thursday, January 27, 2011

Believe / Creo

My heart is filled with passion,
inspiration and dreams.
And beyond those abilities,
I truly believe it can all happen.
There is a purpose I've discovered,
and it is my truth.
It guides me, supports me
and gives me strength 
during the days I feel confused.
This light is through God…
It took years to  understand this,
but I can truly say from experience, 
my life has changed 
because I whole heartedly believe.

Mi corazón esta lleno de pasión,
inspiración y sueños.
Y mas que esas habilidades,
verdaderamente creo que todo es posible.
Hay un propósito que he descubierto,
y es mi verdad.
Es mi guía, mi apoyo
y me da fuerza
en los días que siento confusión.
Es la luz de Dios…
Se tomó años para entenderlo,
pero puedo decir por experiencia propia,
mi vida ha cambiado
por que creo con todo mi corazón.



No comments:

Post a Comment