Monday, January 24, 2011

Empty / Vacío

As I look around,
it's completely empty.
There is no one to hear my thoughts
or share their thoughts with me.
Should there be?
Perhaps this moment
is to reflect, embrace
and appreciate things I overlook.
The sounds of silence accompany me...
as I listen beyond the typical noise -
I hear something profound.
I am meant to be here…
I am meant to really listen.

Cuando miro alrededor,
está completamente vacío.
No hay nadie para escuchar mis pensamientos
o compartir sus pensamientos conmigo.
Debe estar alguien?
Posiblemente el momento
es para reflexionar, aceptar
y apreciar cosas que paso por alto.
Los sonidos del silencio me acompañan...
como escucho mas alla del ruido normal -
escucho algo profundo.
Estoy supuesta a estar aquí…
Estoy supuesta a realmente escuchar.



No comments:

Post a Comment