Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unfair /Injusto

I dislike using the word unfair -
for me, this word somehow connects
to a moment of feeling  powerless.
But then certain things happen in life,
and I can only say "it's unfair"
With that being said,
I am faced with options 
and decisions I would normally not make.
I face my dilemma and say,
"You are an issue, and I don't really like it…
but I won't let you hold me back"
Some days this is easier to do than others...
nonetheless, I can't stop.
Life isn't meant to be rainbows and unicorns.
Through adversity, character is made.
And one day, I'll be able to look back and smile.

No me gusta usar la palabra injusto -
para mi, en cierta forma esta palabra se conecta
a un momento de sentir impotencia.
Pero entonces ciertas cosas pasan en la vida,
y solo puedo decir "es injusto"
Con decirlo,
me enfrento a opciones
y decisiones que normalmente no aceptaría
Miro el dilema y digo,
"Eres un problema, y realmente no me gusta…
pero tampoco te dejaré que me aguantes"
Unos días son mas fáciles que otros…
de cualquier forma, no voy a parar.
La vida no esta supuesta a ser arco iris y unicornios.
Con adversidad, el personaje se forma.
Y un día, podría mirar atrás y sonreír.


No comments:

Post a Comment