Thursday, January 13, 2011

Close to Love / Cerca a el Amor

Will people be able to see me
for more than the eye can see?
The light that burns within 
is ready to shine…
The layers of complications
have been peeled away.
I stand here now 
with nothing but my honest heart.
It might sound naive,
but I prefer to keep it simple.
Not because I don't know bad can exist,
rather I won't feed nor be part of it.
Life has a plan and the closer I stay to love,
the more likely I'll fulfill my purpose.

Podrán las personas verme
mas allá de lo que los ojos ven?
La luz que ilumina por dentro
esta preparada a brillar…
Las capas de complicaciones 
ya no existen.
Ahora, me paro aquí
solamente con mi corazón honesto.
Puede sonar ingenuo,
pero prefiero mantenerlo simple.
Se que existe lo malo,
pero no voy a seguir su corriente.
La vida tiene un plan y lo mas cerca que esté del amor,
lo mas probable que llege a mi meta.


No comments:

Post a Comment