Friday, August 13, 2010

Waiting / Esperando


Come closer to me.
I see you at a distance - 
looking as you're searching for an answer.
Fear has stopped you in the past.
Disappointment adorned your heart at times.
The dark of night replaced the light of day.
But through it all,
I was always there.
Watching and protecting you
from things you didn't see.
And now you are here.
Everyday is a second chance
to be true to your spirit.
Don't fear me or what sacrifices
you think you have to make.
I don't ask this of you.
Just love.
This is who I am,
and how I hope to exist in you.
I will always be here…
waiting.

Ven a junto a mi.
Le veo a la distancia -
mirando como si tuviera buscando una respuesta.
El temor le ha detenido en el pasado.
A veces la desilusión adornó su corazón.
La obscuridad de la noche reemplazó la luz del dia.
Pero a pesar de todo,
yo siempre estaba allí.
Mirando y protegiendole
de cosas que no vió.
Y ahora usted esta aquí.
Cada día es una segunda oportunidad
a ser honesto con su espirito.
No tenga temor de mi o los sacrificios 
que piensa que debe hacer.
Yo no le pido esto.
Solo ama.
Esta es quien yo soy,
y como quiero vivir en usted.
Siempre estaré aquí...
esperando.







1 comment:

  1. www.wix.com/avenue34/music hi its kelvin..

    ReplyDelete