Monday, August 23, 2010

Gift / Regalo

If I show you me, will you see where I come from?
Will you understand that my eyes see the depth of love?
In my darkest hour when hope was impossible to feel,
there was something inside my soul that kept me going.
I didn't have the words to explain it,
describe it or make others understand.
That wasn't the point of such knowledge.
Rather a silent transformation occurred,
in order for me to be truly authentic.
With an open heart and genuine love,
I was able to evolve into whom I'm meant to be.
And now I share this gift in hopes of inspiring others. 
What's most beautiful about this experience,
was learning this gift was not only for me.
It's within us all to grow beyond our scope of understanding.

Si le enseño quien soy, ¿puede ver de donde vengo?
¿Puede entender que mis ojos ven la profundidad del amor?
En mi hora de oscuridad cuando la esperanza fue imposible de sentir,
tuve algo por dentro de mi alma que me empujó a seguir adelante.
No tenia las palabras para explicarlo,
describirlo o hacer que otros entendieran.
Eso no fue el punto de el conocimiento. 
Mas bien ocurrió una transformación silenciosa,
para que yo pudiera ser verdaderamente auténtica.
Con un corazón abierto y amor sincero,
tuve la capacidad de evolucionar a la persona que estaba supuesta a ser.
Y ahora comparto este regalo con la esperanza de inspirar a otros.
Lo que es más lindo de esta experiencia
fue aprender que el regalo no fue solamente para mi.
Esta dentro de todos para crecer más de lo que vemos y comprender. 




No comments:

Post a Comment