Friday, August 6, 2010

The Sweetest Eyes / Los ojos más dulce

As I look at you and your wagging tale,
your cold wet nose accents your love.
You never judge, you're never angry.
Loyalty exudes from your being.
My eyes look into yours,
and I see the sweetest eyes ever.
There is kindness and a genuine warmth
in your presence.
The connection to you is indescribable.
My moments of pain and sadness,
you've walked to me,
and placed your gentle head on my lap.
It's as you felt my pain too,
and did not want me to be alone.
I love you unconditionally,
and it's because I learned unconditional love,
by your simple existence.
Love, love, and more love…
this is your mantra.
I thank you my little baby,
for teaching me such a valuable lesson.

Te miro y mueves tu cola, 
la nariz fría acentua tu amor. 
Tu nunca juzgas, nunca estas enojada. 
Tu fidelidad exuda. 
Mi ojos miran los tuyos, 
y veo los ojos más dulces.
Hay bondad y un verdadero cariño
en tu presencia. 
La conexión contigo es indescriptible. 
En mis momentos de dolor y tristeza, 
has caminado hacia mí, 
y colocado tu cabeza apacible en mis piernas. 
Sentiste mi dolor también, 
y no deseabas que sintiera soledad. 
Te quiero incondicionalmente, 
y aprendí del amor incondicional, 
por tu existencia sencilla.
Amar, amar, y amar más… 
es tu existencia. 
Te doy gracias mi bebé,
por enseñarme esta lección tan valiosa. 










1 comment: