Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Letting Go of You / Dejarle Ir

You have guided me,
you have loved me,
you have been my greatest teacher.
It is so hard to see you now.
I pray you are not suffering,
I hope your spirit is saved,
from the discomforts of pain.
As I see you now,
I can't help but look back,
at the life you have blessed me with.
There are no words that can exemplify,
the gratitude I have for your kindness.
Your soul was an endless see of love.
Our time here is limited,
and though I must let go of you,
I will never forget the feeling,
of your beautiful embrace.
I love you more than words can describe,
and give thanks to your spirit,
for being such an inspiration.


Usted fue me guía, 
usted me amó, 
usted ha sido la mejor maestra en mi vida.
Es tan duro verla ahora.
Yo rezo para que usted no sufra, 
espero que su espíritu este protegido, 
de las incomodidades del dolor. 
Cuando le veo ahora, 
no puedo resistir de mirar el pasado, 
a la vida con que he sido bendecida.
No hay palabras que pueden ejemplificar, 
la gratitud que tengo de su bondad. 
Su alma fue un mar inmenso de amor.
Nuestro tiempo aquí es limitado, 
y aunque debo dejarle ir, 
nunca me olvidaré del sentimiento, 
de su hermoso abrazo. 
La quiero más que las palabras pueden describir,
y doy gracias a su espíritu,
por ser un ejemplo de inspiración. 



No comments:

Post a Comment