Monday, August 9, 2010

Making a deal / Haciendo un trato

I am at the verge,
of losing something I love dearly.
Not enough time has passed,
for this love to truly evolve.
It seems so unfair,
to lose it now just as it's unraveling.
Lets make a deal…
in exchange for more time,
I will give you me.
Though you've had me in the past,
I recognize the resistance
and the control I tried to exhibit.
I let this go.
It's all in your honor…
Your vision is what I am faithful to.
I accept life as you see fit…
I only ask for this deal,
because I would appreciate,
the opportunity for this love.
It's in your hands…
I won't question your will.
You know better than me.
And regardless of the outcome,
I make this promise to you…
You and only you,
will be my center.

Estoy al  borde, 
de perder algo que amo mucho. 
No tiempo suficiente ha pasado, 
para que este amor evolucionara totalmente. 
Parece injusto, 
para perderlo ahora que se esta desenredando.
Hagamos un trato… 
A cambio de más tiempo, 
yo me entrego. 
Aunque usted me ha tenido en el pasado,
reconozco la resistencia y el control que traté de exhibir. 
Yo liberé esta forma de ser.
Es todo en su honor... 
Soy fiel a su visión. 
Acepto la vida como usted crea apropiada… 
Yo sólo pido este trato, 
porque apreciaría la oportunidad por este amor. 
Está en sus manos…
no questionaré su voluntad. 
Usted sabe mejor que yo. 
Y a pesar del resultado, 
yo le hago esta promesa… 
Usted y sólo usted, 
será mi centro. 


No comments:

Post a Comment