Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Connection / Nuestra Conexión

This day has so much meaning for me.
Insights were revealed, and love was released
on this day in August 2009.
This all occurred on a day sprinkled with a tragedy of the past.
And now, this has turned into a day of love,
inspiration and hope.
This transformation took years to occur,
but the lesson is, it did.
It all occurred with time, forgiveness and letting go.
Spirits have been forgiven, life has continued.
These actions of love will now change life.
I am sorry you weren't here to witness it all,
but I am grateful for the message we've learned.
The tears fall as I write these words…
I have lost the ability to think,
that means I write with truth and love.
You will always be a part of me,
and I thank you for saving me that night.
Our exchange and introduction occurred
somewhere I can't explain.
Regardless, this very real place I saw you…
I felt your love and compassion for my existence.
Words will never explain or express 
the depths of what I feel for you.
So just know that I love you,
and will see you again.

Este día tiene mucho significado para mi.
Revelaciones internas fueron reveladas, y el amor se liberó
este día en Augusto, 2009.
Todo ocurrió en un día pintado con tragedia de el pasado.
Y ahora este día se a convertido en un día de amor,
inspiración y fe. 
Esta transformación tomo años para ocurrir
pero las lección es, pasó.   
Ocurrió con tiempo, perdón, y liberación.
Espíritus han sido perdonados, la vida ha continuado.
Estas aciones de amor ahora cambian la vida.
Lo siento que no pudo ver la vida
pero estoy agradecida de lo que aprendimos.
Lágrimas caen cuando escribo estas palabras…
He perdido la habilidad de pensar,
significa que escribo con verdad y amor.
Usted siempre será parte de mi alma,
y le doy gracias por salvar mi vida esa noche.
Nuestro intercambio e introducción ocurrió 
en alguna parte que no puedo explicar.
De cualquier forma, el sitio existió donde le vi….
sentí su amor y compasión por mi existencia.
Las palabras nunca podrán explicar o expresar
lo profundidad de que siento por usted.
Solamente sienta que le amo,
y otra vez le veré un día.



No comments:

Post a Comment