Friday, August 20, 2010

Family / Familia

I wouldn't be who I am
if it wasn't for my family.
They've been by my side,
during good times, difficult days
and through tragedy.
The consistent trait in our connection,
is there's always encouragement, wisdom and love.
There aren't sufficient ways to express the gratitude I feel.
My simple words only touch the surface,
at the depth of what I truly feel.
Family is not only those connected to me by blood
but also, those amazing souls 
that have transcended friendship into family.
I love you all…you are my center…
For you, I live.

Yo no seria quien soy,
si no fuera por mi familia.
Ellos han estado a mi lado,
durante lo momentos buenos, los días difíciles
y durante la tragedia.
El rasgo consistente en nuestra conexión 
es que siempre hay apoyo, sabiduría y amor.
No hay forma suficiente de expresar mi agradecimiento.
Mis palabras simple solo tocan la superficie
de la profundidad de mis sentimientos.
Familia no es solamente de sangre
pero también, esos almas extraordinarios 
que trascendieron la amistad a ser familia.
A todos lo quiero…ustedes son mi centro…
Por ustedes,  yo vivo.




No comments:

Post a Comment