Thursday, December 23, 2010

Soon it Will... / Pronto Terminará…

Soon it will be over,
the question of unknown…
What is the future holding?
Only time will tell…
Through the ups ands downs,
one constant has been my faith.
In the days of darkness,
the light is always there…
It guides and keeps me going,
it keeps me from despair.
Soon it will be over,
a decision will be made…
and there is no doubt God's hand,
will always have my faith…

Pronto terminará,
la pregunta desconocida…
¿Que guarda el futuro?
Solo el tiempo lo dirá…
En las buenas y en las malas,
mi fe ha sido constante.
En los días de oscuridad,
una luz siempre ha existido…
me guía, me empuja hacia adelante,
y me protege en la desesperación.
Pronto terminará
una decisión será tomada…
y no hay duda que la mano de Dios,
siempre tendrá mi fe.


No comments:

Post a Comment