Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Something Great / Algo Grande

For years I tried to achieve
a level of joy, understanding and wisdom.
Equally I found important
to be happy and content while on this journey.
The biggest lesson I learned,
is all the emotions were part of the story...
Without the bad, how would I know good?
Without pain, how would I know joy?
It is okay to cry, it is okay to be disappointed.
These feelings fuel future endeavors,
and inspires motivation for something great…

Por años he tratado de lograr
un nivel de alegria, comprensión, y sabiduría.
Lo que también ha sido importante
es ser feliz y estar contenta en este camino.
La lección aprendida 
es que toda las emociones fueron parte de la historia...
¿Sin lo malo, como sabré lo bueno?
¿Sin dolor, como conoceré la alegria?
Esta bien llorar, esta bien sentir decepción.
Estas emociones dan ánimo a esfuerzos futuros,
e inspiran motivación por algo grande.


No comments:

Post a Comment