Monday, December 27, 2010

Most Importantly / Mas Importante

Only a few days left to end the year…
As I look back at all that's occurred,
there is a bit of amazement.
A certain level of understanding
has taken over perception.
And though things are not perfect,
there is not doubt,
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
I can't begin to express my gratitude
to those I love…
My life wouldn't be what it is,
without them…
And most importantly,
I thank God for blessing my life,
in every way He does.

Solamente quedan unos días para el fin del año…
Cuando miro todo lo ocurrido,
hay un poco de asombro.
Un nivel de entendimiento 
ha formado percepción.
Y aunque las cosas no son perfectas,
no hay duda,
estoy donde estoy supuesta a estar.
No puedo comenzar a expresar mi gratitud
a los que amo…
Mi vida no sería lo que es,
sin ellos…
Y mas importante,
le doy gracias a Dios por bendecir mi vida,
en cada forma que El lo hace.



1 comment: