Monday, May 2, 2011

View / Vista

It's early.
I look out the window
there are a million thoughts.
Love, tragedy, compassion, fear…
It's all mixed together.
One doesn't dominate,
they all seem to coexist.
I wonder why terrible things occur…
How does a heart engage 
in actions that creates devastation?
Why do we participate in separation?
We are all different, yet the same…
Things should be different.
The utopian place I see,
maybe in my mind…
but I've always been told,
'if you think it, it can be'
I will hold on to this belief,
and share love.

Es temprano.
Desde la ventana miro hacia afuera
hay un millón de pensamientos.
Amor, tragedia, compasión, temor…
Todos están mezclado.
Ninguno domina al otro,
en cierta forma todos conviven.
Pienso porque ocurren cosas terribles…
¿Como un corazón se involucra
en acciones que crean devastación?
¿Porque participamos en separación?
Todos somos diferentes, pero parecidos…
Las cosas deban ser diferente.
El lugar utópico que veo,
tal vez solo en mi mente…
pero siempre he escuchado
'si lo piensas, puede ser'
Continuaré creyendo en estas palabras
y compartir amor.


No comments:

Post a Comment