Friday, May 27, 2011

Alarm / Alarma

What is it,
that is making me sad?
Is it finances…
well then, I can work harder.
Is it friendships…
well then, I can work at them.
Is it frustration…
well then, let me get to the bottom of it.
The point is, there is always a solution.
Sadness is an alarm telling one's spirit -
"hey there…you need to change something"
And if the change can't be made externally,
maybe an internal change needs to occur.

Que es,
lo que me causa tristeza?
son las finanzas…
bueno, entonces trabajaré mas fuerte.
Son amistades…
bueno, entonces trabajaré en ellas.
Son frustraciones…
bueno, buscaré el problema.
El punto es, siempre hay solución.
La tristeza es una alarma diciendo le espíritu -
"escucha… debes cambiar algo"
Y si el cambio no puede ocurrir externamente,
posiblemente, el cambio tiene que ocurrir interiormente.



No comments:

Post a Comment