Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time to Time / Tiempo al Tiempo

Things have been going well…
Inspiration, hope and love continue to flourish,
but then it happens…complications.
The voice I use to hear "why is this happening to me?"
is finally losing it's strength.
Why? Because evil forces aren't out to get me.
The simple truth is, things get complicated 
from time to time - it's life.
The question now is, how to deal with it?
Do I feel sorry for myself, cry, lose hope?
No...not an option.
That will only lead to more complications.
I must raise my head high,
face the complications head on and deal with it.
How else would I grow?

Recientemente, todo marcha bien…
Inspiración, esperanza, y amor continúan creciendo
pero entonces llegan…complicaciones.
La voz que antes escuchaba "por que me pasa a mi"
finalmente esta perdiendo su fuerza.
Por que? Por que fuerzas negativas no me alcanzan.
La verdad es simple, las cosas se complican
de ves en cuando - es parte de la vida.
La pregunta ahora es, como las enfrento?
Debo entristecerme, llorar o perder la esperanza?
No…no es opción.
Solo crean mas complicaciones.
Tengo que mantener la cabeza en alto,
enfrentar las complicaciones y seguir adelante.
En que otra forma podría crecer?


1 comment:

  1. Butterfly:

    Needed to hear this today..........especially today. Rough Tuesday........followed by rougher Wednesday and Thursday morning. Re-grouping and adjusting the plan.......doable :)
    Have a great day.........I will do the same!!
    <3
    Junie

    ReplyDelete