Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reality / Realidad

What if tomorrow,
I did something I didn't do today…
and the next day, next day, next day…
follow the same trend -
What would it look like
at the end of a year?
What if I smile more,
talk to more random people,
help in any small way…
can any of it make a difference?
I have to believe yes.
So, why don't I start today…
now that the thought exists,
it's out there to make a reality.

Que pasa si mañana
hiciera algo que no hice hoy…
y el proximo dia, el proximo dia, el proximo dia...
seguir el mismo patrón -
¿como se veria 
al final del año?
Si sonrio mas,
hablo al azar con mas gente,
ayudo en cualquier forma posible…
¿podría hacer la diferencia?
Debo creer que si.
Entonces, por que no empezar hoy…
ahora que el pensamiento existe,
puede hacerse una realidad.


No comments:

Post a Comment