Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Touch / Tocar

If I'm ever to be accused of stealing,
it's because I'll steal a touch.
And in this touch,
I find the purest, kindest, 
gift in life…the grace of love.
There is an energy,
a certain flow that responds to love,
and a touch keeps it going…
it spreads and grows.
From a touch of a flower,
to touch a loving face.
My heart teaches my mind,
the simplicity of this touch,
is what God wants of me.

Si algún día fuese acusada de robar,
es porque robaria un tocar.
Y en este toque,
encuentro el mas puro, bondadoso
regalo de la vida…la gracia del amor.
Hay una energia,
cierto fluir que responde a el amor,
y al tocarlo lo hace continuar…
se extiende y crece.
Al tocar una flor,
o tocar la cara de un ser querido.
Mi corazón le enseña a mi mente,
la simplicidad de este tocar,
es lo que Dios quiere de mi.


No comments:

Post a Comment