Friday, June 17, 2011

Dig Deep / Explorar Profundo

There is so much I'd like to explore.
The world of emotions is brilliant,
unusual, mysterious, loving…
I find it fascinating.
And as my quest to understand expands,
a level of responsibility is introduced.
The unknowns, mysteries, and curiosities 
floating in my mind,
will only be satisfied if I dig deep.
Surface is just the top layer -
'why' does not level on this field.
But if 'why' is what I seek…
then in a loving and purposeful way,
I'll explore to understand.

Hay tanto que quiero explorar.
El mundo de emociones es brillante,
extraño, misterioso, amoroso….
lo encuentro fascinante.
Y cuando el deseo a entender crece,
un nivel de mas responsabilidad es introducido.
Los misterios y curiosidades
vuelan en mi mente,
tendrán satisfacción si busco profundamente.
La superficie es solo el nivel superior -
'porques' no existe en este plano.
Pero si 'porque'  busco…
entonces en una forma amorosa y con propósito,
exploraré para entender.


No comments:

Post a Comment