Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This Moment / Este Momento

At this moment,
I can't think about the past…
regret of yesterday means nothing,
more so, it tries to to stunt growth.
At this moment,
I can't think about everything I have to do,
plan to do, or hope to do…
while all great thoughts,
it takes me away from where I need to be.
So where do I need to be?
I need to be here, at this moment,
basking in the warmth of gratitude,
swimming in the flow of appreciation,
taking it all in and realizing,
how blessed this moment is.


En este momento,
no puedo pensar en el pasado…
lamentarme del ayer no tiene sentido,
solo  estanca mi crecimiento.
En este momento,no puedo pensar en todo lo que debo hacer,
planear en hacer, o tener esperanza en hacer…
mientras son buenos pensamientos,
me quita en donde tengo que estar.
¿Entonces, a donde tengo que estar?
Tengo que estar aquí, en este momento,
gozando el sol con gratitud,
nadando en el mar de apreciación,
tomar en cuenta  todo y realizando,
que bendito es este momento.

No comments:

Post a Comment