Thursday, July 7, 2011

Memories We Create / Memorias Que Creamos

In the flash of a day,
I look and realize, it's now night.
Where did the day go?
Maybe it's me, but as I get older,
life seems to go by faster.
And I can't control it, change it, or adjust…
I have to accept the days of our lives,
flow with out my choice.
I therefore choose to be surrounded
by what matters most.
It's family, friends, nature…
and while there are other elements in life
worthy of my attention too,
my happiness resides with those I love,
and the memories we create.

En la rapidez de el dia,
me doy cuenta la llegada de la noche nuevamente.
¿Donde se fué el día?
Quizás soy yo, pero con la edad,
la vida pasa mas rápida.
No la puedo controlar, cambiar, o ajustar…
Debo aceptar que los días de nuestras vidas,
se esparcen sin mi elección.
Por lo tanto debo elegir en estar rodeada 
por lo mas importante.
Es familia, amistades, naturaleza…
y mientras hay otros elementos en la vida
que también merecen mi atención,
mi felicidad reside con mis seres amados,
y las memorias que creamos.





1 comment: