Thursday, July 21, 2011

Intuition / Intuición

I have to question my sanity,
if I allow the world of chaos,
enter my desired world of calm.
Intuition is quiet, gentle, inconspicuous…
her soft truth can me overshadowed 
with unnecessary noise.
Noise is confusing,
I hear "you need to do, this is what's right,
don't waste your time, it isn't possible"
Isn't there logic in wanting to protect myself?
Confusion arises here, where the line is blurry.
But what if I quiet the noise,
and allow gentle intuition to guide me…
where will the journey take me?
Perhaps new horizons and possibilities 
will open their doors to my efforts,
now that I seek intuition's guidance.

Tengo que cuestionar mi sensatez,
si dejo el mundo de caos,
entrar a mi mundo deseoso de calma.
La intuición es tranquila, dócil, no llamativa…
su verdad suave puede ser cubierta 
con ruidos innecesarios.
El ruido es confuso.
Escucho, "necesitas hacer, no es correcto,
no pierdas tu tiempo, no es posible"
¿No hay lógica en desear protegerme?
La confusión se presenta, cuando la lineas son borrosas.
Pero que pasaria si callo el ruido,
y dejo la dócil intuición guiarme…
¿a donde llegará este camino?
Tal vez nuevas posibilidades a la vista
abrirán sus puertas a mis esfuerzos,
ahora que busco guía de la intuición.


No comments:

Post a Comment