Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The World Needs It / El Mundo Lo Necesita


Wars, famine, earthquakes, hurricanes….
Easily one can become depressed thinking of it all.
Two distinct powers are at play,
call them what you'd like…
but don't fail to recognize they exist.
Life has taught me, time is uncertain.
Therefore, the time I am here, 
I will live in love, giving love.
I have to believe this energy fuels a bigger purpose,
and if it can be contagious, great….
I pray others feel inclined to share positivity.
The world needs it.

Guerras, gente desamparada, terremotos, huracanes…
Fácilmente uno se deprime pensando en todo esto.
Dos fuerzas distintas están en juego,
llamalas como quieras…
Pero no olvides reconocer que existen.
La vida me ha enseñado, el tiempo es incierto.
Por lo tanto, el tiempo que tengo aquí,
voy a vivirlo en amor, dando amor.
Tengo que creer que la energía tiene un propósito mas grande,
y si puede ser contagioso, que bueno…
Rezo que otros sientan el deseo de compartir sea positivo.
El mundo lo necesita.


1 comment: