Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Discipline / Disciplina

I was recently asked why do I write daily?
My answer was "discipline".
I've disciplined the mind,
to write, blog, and create a link on Facebook daily.
So what does this mean?
It means I've committed to an action
in search of inspiration 
and in hopes of inspiring others - 
this is a calling that I've disciplined myself to do.
Discipline is the entrance to opportunity -
whether it be interpersonal or externally…
learning how to be disciplined
and committing to action,
will help your spirit grow.

¿Recientemente alguien me preguntó
por que escribía diariamente?
Mi respuesta fué "disciplina" 
Yo he disciplinado mi mente,
a escribir, el blog, y crear un link en Facebook
diariamente.
De que se trata ?
Significa que me comprometí a una acción
en buscar inspiración 
y  deseos de inspirar a otros - 
esta es la meta a la que me he disciplinado.
Disciplina es la entrada a la oportunidad - 
si es interpersonal o externamente…
aprendiendo a ser disciplinada
y comprometerse a la acción,
ayuda al crecimiento del espiritu.


No comments:

Post a Comment