Monday, September 19, 2011

It / Sencillo

For years I tried to figure "it" out.
I couldn't really define "it" 
but that didn't stop the efforts to control it.
And with time and heartbreaks,
I've learned there is nothing to control.
"It" is a state of mind.
It's not what you control, who you control
or what emotion you can overcome.
"It" is you.
For me, when I finally figured that out,
and just lived to love and loved to live,
it all became so much kinder.
A simple change in thought,
an appreciation for all lessons,
has given me a level of peace
that keeps me going everyday.
Simple, isn't it?

Por anos trate de figurar lo que "es" es.
No puede definir "es" 
pero eso no paro mi esfuerzo a controlar lo.
Y con tiempo y momentos de corazón partido,
lo que aprendí fue no hay nada a controlar.
"Es" es un estado de mente. 
No es lo que puedas controlar, quien controla
o que emoción puedas superar.
"Es" es uste.
Para mi, cuando finalmente puede figurar esto
y vivir por amar y amar a vive,
todo fue un poco mas amable.
Un cambio de pensamiento sencillo 
una apreciación por todas lecciones 
me a dado un nivel de paz
y me sigue dando animo cada día.
¿Verdad que tan sencillo?


No comments:

Post a Comment