Monday, September 26, 2011

The Cycle Will Continue / El Ciclo Continuará

There is so much I seek to understand,
and while this happens,
another life walks in parallel.
Time is just flying -
I see my my nephews and nieces,
their height, voices and face are changing.
Am I getting older too?
I love life and the evolution of it.
One day, I will share
what I saw, lived, and experienced.
It does all happen so fast -
yet at their age, weeks feel like years.
One day, they will sit here,
and realize the love behind every word 
once spoken to them…
and the cycle will continue.

Hay tanto que trato entender,
y mientras esto pasa,
otra vidas caminan paralelas.
El tiempo vuela -
veo mis sobrinos y sobrinas,
sus altura, voces y caras están cambiando.
Estoy yo también?
Amo la vida y la evolución de ella.
Un día voy a compartir
lo que observé, vivi, y  mis experiencias.
Todo pasa tan rápido -
pero a la edad de ellos,
semanas se sienten como aňos.
Un día, ellos se sentaran aquí,
a darse cuenta del amor detrás de cada palabra
habladas a ellos..
y el ciclo continuará. 





No comments:

Post a Comment