Monday, June 27, 2011

Higher Level of Consciousness / Nivel Alto De Conciencia

It's funny how the past
tries to come back 
disguised in a new outfit.
Here is when experience plays a role -
how will I choose to deal with "it" this time?
The first thought is
"I know this…it won't get me this time"
This must mean I'm strong and wise.
But the first thought is not always 
the right thought.
If I dig deeper, I can find more reasons,
which require a higher level of consciousness.
And this does not mean I will linger,
in what is not healthy…
that is not the point.
Rather, I seek understanding 
which will lead to an answer I can accept.

Es chistoso como el pasado
trata de regresar
disfrazado en traje nuevo.
Aquí la experiencia juega un papel importante-
¿como voy  a “manejarlo” esta ves?
El primer pensamiento es
"Yo lo conozco…esta vez no me va a tambalear"
Esto representa que tengo fuerza y sabiduría.
Pero el primer pensamiento no siempre
es el pensamiento correcto.
Si busco mas profundo, encuentro mas razones
que requieren un nivel alto de conciencia.
Y no voy a quedarme,
con lo que no es saludable…
no es el punto.
Mas bien, busco entendimiento 
que llegará a la respuesta que puedo aceptar.


No comments:

Post a Comment