Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dedicated to You / Dedicado a Ti

In the shadows of night,
you never let me walk alone.
I closed my eyes,
turned the other way,
yet You remained in my presence.
Not until I turned to You,
did things begin to change.
And I thank You,
because I once feared having You
would somehow change me…
and it has, but not the way I thought.
You make everything shine more,
I'm filled with hope…
I see color I never knew existed.
This moment in life is dedicated to You.

En la sombra de la noche,
nunca me dejaste caminar sola.
Cerré mis ojos,
voltié a el otro lado,
pero siempre estuviste en mi presencia.
No hasta que volví a Ti
nada empezó a cambiar.
Y te doy gracias,
porque una vês estuve asustada
de tenerte y fuera a cambiarme…
y si ocurrió, pero no como pensé.
Tu hace que todo brille mas,
estoy llena de esperanza…
veo colores que nunca sabia existían.
Este momento de vida es dedicado a Ti.


No comments:

Post a Comment