Monday, April 4, 2011

Light Within / Luz Interior

You keep morphing and changing
so I cannot see your face…
the closer I run to you
the further you go
as if to keep pushing me along.
There are moments I get tired,
and am ready to throw in the towel…
yet you do something to remind me,
my efforts are not in vein.
I apologize for sometimes doubting,
giving up and wanting to let go….
thankfully your wisdom
is strong enough to pull me out of the dark.
So here is another morning,
another opportunity to change…
I will make the best of it.

Tu sigues cambiando
para que no pueda reconocer tu cara…
entre  mas  me acerco
mas te alejas
como si trataras de empujarme.
Hay momentos que siento cansancio
de todo y quiero darme por vencida…
pero tu haces algo para recordarme
que mis esfuerzos no son en vano.
Te pido perdón por a veces tener dudas,
sentirme vencida y queriendo alejarme…
gracias que tu sabiduría 
es suficiente fuerte para sacarme de la obscuridad.
Bueno, aquí esta otra mañana,
otra oportunidad…
haré lo mejor que pueda con ella.



No comments:

Post a Comment