Friday, January 21, 2011

Embrace the Moment / Acepto el Momento

When I close my eyes,
I see something as real as the sun.
I see a future stemming
from the vision in my heart.
I believe in this vision whole heartedly.
When I'm faced with adversity,
uncertainty or a bit of confusion…
I embrace the moment.
For those difficult moments
are my classes in understanding,
perseverance and dedication.
It only strengthens my vision,
and bridges my dream to reality.

Cuando cierro mis ojos,
veo algo tan real como el sol.
Veo un futuro creciendo
de la vision en mi corazon.
Yo creo en esta visión con toda mi alma.
Cuando me enfrento a la adversidad,
dudas, o a un poco de confusión….
acepto el momento.
Porque esos momentos difíciles 
son mis clases de entendimiento,
perseverancia, y dedicación.
Solamente le da mas fuerza a mi visión,
y conecta mi sueño a la realidad.


No comments:

Post a Comment