Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In the Flow / Con la Energia

I am open to the intersections in life,
that are not guided by my control.
There are certain people I'm meant to meet -
places and situations I am meant to experience.
As I get closer to this energy,
the coincidences are nothing but certainties.
This is the direction for my life.
Love is at the center core…
and passion leads the way to it's destiny.
I am grateful for this gift.
I am humbled by the connections that occur,
without my effort.
Being in the flow is what I'm experiencing.
It's amazing, beautiful…
I feel truly blessed.

Estoy dispuesta a las interacciones de la vida,
que no son guiadas por mi control.
Hay personas que debo conocer -
experimentar situaciones y lugares.
A medida que me acerco a esta energía,
las coincidencias son nada menos certeras.
Esta es la dirección para mi vida.
Amor es el centro de mi existencia…
y la pasión me lleva a mi destino.
Estoy agradecida por este regalo.
Siento humildad por las conexiones que ocurren,
sin mi esfuerzo.
Estoy conectada con la energia.  
Es increíble, maravilloso…
estoy honestamente bendecida.


1 comment:

  1. Butterfly:

    :) Will you get tired of hearing this? Thanks!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete